Monday, October 20, 2014

"Bye bye bye bye bye!"




Dear family,

Well, after 6 months of being in Fujisawa......I am leaving.:(
Fujisawa has become like my home. The people here are like my family.
I love Fujisawa!!! But I am so excited for my new area! I will Be
serving in Hodagaya. My my companion is Sister Pugmire. :) I think it will be a great transfer. I will also be Sister Training Leader. So that will be a new fun adventure. The sisters I am over are the best and so I am really excited! Here is to new opportunities to grow, serve, and learn. I just love my mission.

This week has been a great one! Tuesday I went on splits with the
Atsugi sisters. It was so fun being in a 3 some again! I forgot how
fun it is to Dendo with three people. It is sometimes hard to talk to
approach people. But it is always a good time. We had some great success finding and giving away copies of the Book of Mormon. :) I love giving someone a copy of the Book of Mormon. I know I say that all the time, but it is for sure one of my favorite things to do. :)

On wed. We had a lesson with a former investigator and she also came to church this past Sunday! It was so great! She really likes the church, but her parents are a little against her getting baptized. But the lesson went so well and she wants to start taking lessons again. :) yeah!! That night a member invited us over for dinner for Sister Lamberts Birthday!! It was so fun!! :) Satou Shimai is the best! She has become like my Japanese Mother. She actually reminds me a lot of you mom. :) I will miss her so much. She has changed my life. :)

On Thursday was sister Lamberts birthday!!!! We had such a great day!! :) we were able to see our investigator that we had to transfer to the Hodagaya sisters because she didn't live in our area. (Ps I just got
transferred to Hodagaya!!!! Yay!!! I get to teach her again!!!!!!! Miracle and so happy :) She wants to become an eternal family so much. After talking with her we walked in to the church bathroom and say this huge thing sitting on the floor by on of the stalls. My companion got closer and it was a HUGE spider!!!!!!! So gross!!!! We caught it and let it go outside because we were to afraid to try and kill it. It was so funny and scary trying to catch it. But here is a picture. :) Happy Birthday Lambert Shiami!! Haha ;)

We had a really happy week!! :) found some new investigators, watched fireworks, and invited a lot of people to come into christ. :) what more could you ask for right? The fire works we watched were by far
the biggest fireworks I have ever seen in my life!! So cool. :)

I know that this church is true and that God has a plan for us. Today I read D&C 76 about the plan of salvation and the kingdoms of glory. It is such a good chapter! You should go read it. It is full of hope and happiness and the promise of the joy and fullness that we will receive is we are faithful to the commandments of God. My goal is the celestial kingdom!

I love you all!! Have a great week!

Love,
アシュビー姉妹

No comments:

Post a Comment