Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Happy Birthday week!!:)

Dear my wonderful family,

Well I got the package and I can't wait to open it this week!! So excited for Friday! It will be a great day! :)
This past week has been great! Transfers came and my new companion is so great! She is from California, but right now her family lives in highland, Utah. So way close right?!? :) She is 22 and has already graduated from BYU. :) Her name is Sister Hannah Lambert! great first name right?!? Hahha :) we have had a good time so far and I am really looking forward to this transfer with her.

We have seen so pretty cool miracles these past few days together. :) On Friday we went to the park to try and talk to some people there. We weren't having much success and we had another appointment soon so we decided to go do some housing over by where our appointment was. As we were leaving the park I looked and saw a lady sitting down and just had this feeling we needed to talk to her. We walked over started talking and had an amazing conversation! We shared with her the first lesson and about Joseph Smith. She thought that was amazing. We committed her to pray about whether or not it is true and she said she would!!!!! We were able to exchange info and she is busy for the rest of September with work but she said we can call her in October and she would love to hear more! It was a really amazing experience. The spirit was really strong. She started reading the pamphlet we left with her right as we were leaving. :)

Sunday we were again on our way to a lesson and on the train we met a girl who home stayed in Utah. She loves the Mormons and we were able to share with her the Book of Mormon. She had seen it in English but
not Japanese before! She was really excited to get it in Japanese. :) so cool!

Yesterday we were able to give out 4 Book of Mormons! It has been such a great past couple days with giving out book of Mormons, teaching, and talking with people about the gospel. I love testifying and
sharing about what I know to be true. This gospel is amazing and true and so wonderful! :)

Well I feel like my brain is all over the place today :)

Today we had temple Pday! So perfect for my birthday week right?!? :)

Well I love you all!! Have a great week! You are in my prayers!

Love,
アシュビー姉妹

Hey look who is in my zone?!?? :) elder Harrison!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment