Monday, November 10, 2014

Thanksgiving is coming.....the turkeys getting fat!

Dear family,

It has been a great week! I feel so happy to be in Japan. The weather is changing, the leaves falling, and it is cooling down! It is so happy. I love fall. :) This past week was good. Nothing too crazy happened but we met some good goals and it was really happy.
This past Thursday we had MLC and I don't know if I can put into words my feelings for that day. It was one of the most spiritual days of my mission so far. One that I will never forget and my spirit just felt so grateful. My whole experience of that day was sacred. I don't even know why or how to fully explain my feelings. Really though! Hah :) MLC really wasn't that different it was just normal but I think it was how I was spiritually prepared for it. It is amazing how much revelation and inspiration we can receive when we are spiritually prepare to receive it. I had been praying really hard to know how to help our investigator who struggling with truly knowing if the church is true. She has prayed with really intent and searched the scriptures so diligently but still feels like her answer hasn't come yet. During MLC we talked a lot about how we won't ever know 100% of things. 100% is perfect. We are not perfect and we can't have a perfect knowledge yet. But one day we will have a perfect knowledge and so we have to act on that faith and have HOPE that one day we will 100% know that God is there and Jesus is the Christ. Right now we act on Faith and Hope. I am so grateful for the faith that I have that I will one day know 100% with a perfect knowledge that God is there. But for now I will act on the faith and hope that I have that he IS there.
Sorry this week is short.... I don't have much time today but just so you all are aware.... Japanese primary programs are hands down the cutest thing ever.  I got to go to the Yamato Ward Primary Program
yesterday on splits because Naoko san our investigator was going to that Ward yesterday. It was so happy. :) please pray for her. She needs it. :)

Hope you all have a great happy week!!!

Love,
アシュビー姉妹

No comments:

Post a Comment