Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Christ is the reason


Dear Family,

I can't believe this is it. The last email from Japan. My thoughts and feelings are all over the place so I hope this email makes sense. This past week has been amazing. :) Sunday was one of the best days of my
life. I feel like my heart is bursting with gratitude for my Heavenly Father and love for the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I know there are many thing and experiences I want to share with you. Many feeling, stories, experience, Etc. But I feel I should just bear you my testimony. Last chance I have to bear my testimony to my family as a full time missionary and representative of Jesus Christ so I am going to take the time to do that. :)

I know that Heavenly Father is real. I know that we are His children and that He loves us individually. He knows us perfectly. I have felt that more this week then ever before in my life. He knows all of His children perfectly. He guides us all. He is over all. He watches over us and leaders us everyday to the places we need to be and people we
need to be with. He make miracles happen in the lives of His children. He changes hearts. He shows us perfect love. I know we are His children and we will one day return to Him. I know that the purpose of this life is for us to prepare to meet Him again.

I know that our loving Father in Heavenly restored the Fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ to this earth through the Prophet Joseph Smith. Joseph Smith through the priesthood power of God translated the Book
of Mormon. I know with very fiber of my soul that that is true. I know that Book of Mormon is the word of God. I have seen it change people's lives. I have seen it soften hearts and create in people a feeling they have never had before. I know that through reading the Book of Mormon and abiding by its precepts we can get nearer to God then by any other book. I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon. :) I have become nearer to God through reading the Book of Mormon. I love the Book of Mormon and I love God.

I am so grateful to my loving Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ. I know Christ is our savior and that through Him and His atonement we can become clean, pure, and even innocent again and one day return to live with God in full glory and Joy.

I am so grateful for my mission. Every experience has been a step up. A step toward God. Even though sometimes I didn't feel myself moving. I look back and see miles of progress. But I know it was only possible because of the Savior Jesus Christ. He is my strength and my song. He helps us when we feel we can't go on. He helped me when I felt I couldn't go on. I know I will never regret the decision I made to serve as His representative. I know it has helped me to become the person God wants me to be.

That is what this gospel is about. Becoming. God wants us to become like him and every experience, every trail, every joy, brings us closer to become that person. :) A being full of perfect love, joy, peace, and everything else that is good in this life. 3 Nephi 3:17. Everything good is of God and when we follow God we natural feel
goodness in our lives, even though the hard. :)

I could go on forever I feel. My heart it full of thanks for the gospel. :) Thank you to all of you. Thank you for your love, I couldn't have done this without all of your strength and testimony. You all make me strong. You are also my strength. I love my family!!! :)

Love you! Thank you. :) see you when I see you. :)
Love for the last time from Japan,
アシュビー姉妹


No comments:

Post a Comment