Monday, August 11, 2014

Families are forever :)

Dear my lovely family,

I just love you all so much and I am so grateful for you examples in
my life. :) thank you for everything.

This week has been great!! We have had some really cool experiences with finding and meeting more former investigators at random times. It
was like they just came to us. You never know who The Lord Is going to put in your path. :) so glad to have The Lord guiding this work.

This week while we were visiting a less active member in the ward with another member I realized how truly grateful I am for amazing ward members. I have been so impressed by the members here in Japan. If they are an active member, they are a strong active member. They truly live their faith. So many ward  members are part-member families, or have less active family members. Probably almost all of them. And  they help the missionaries so much!! It is hard but the try to share the gospel and be good examples to there family members and friends. So many women in my ward have inactive, less active, or non-member husbands, but they faithful come every week to church and do what they can to fulfill their callings. I am so grateful for their example. They have such grateful faith. The members here are amazing!!!! Utah is great too.... But maybe I didn't realize truly how much members do until I came to Japan. :) I am so grateful for that.

To add to this member note.... Members are key to missionary work!!! It cannot be done with out the members help. Investigators need friends and those friends need to be members of the ward. So grateful for members that have reached out to our investigators. We have one investigator right now that is slowly changing as she has been invited to sing in the ward choir. Such a cool experience for her. Hopefully it will help her grown and gain a testimony.

Sorry this was more a grateful for the members of Japan letter. I don't have much more time to write...oops. :) but this week was great! It has been a little cooler these past few days thanks to a small storm, but that was a nice change. :)

Well I love you all and hope you have an amazing week. Keep praying and reading the Book of Mormon. It is by small and simple things that great things are brought to pass. :) you never know how much your
faithfulness will bless the loves of others. :)

Love,
アシュビー姉妹

Cute lanterns In Fujisawa made by the kids In school. :)

These bugs are everywhere right now and they are huge!!!!! And so
loud!!!!! Haha :) cicadas



No comments:

Post a Comment