Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Climb every Mountain :)




Dear Family
This week has been great. Every week is great. :) Life is great! I hope that is one out look that I keep for the rest of
my life. Always remembering that life is Good, because it is a gift from God, and everything which is good is from God. :)

This week we had a lot of great experiences. We have been setting higher goals and working harder to reach those goals. We have seen a lot of miracles in the process. This week we found a new investigator and I just love her! She is going through a divorce right now and it is really hard. She has one little boy who is 5 and so funny. We shared with her a little bit about the restoration and hope that comes into our lives through prayer and the gospel and she just said, "本当に聞きたいです。" (I really want to hear.)  That is such a great response. That we really don't get that often! :) I love it! We are teaching her this Wednesday. Pray that it goes well and that her heart will be prepared for our message.

We had Mission Leadership Council this week. Which naturally makes it the best week ever! Every time I go to those meetings, every single question that I go with gets answered. I love it so much! We talked a lot about the importance of accountability and being accountable to the Lord. I really needed that. These past few days I have really tried to apply that by through pray really giving a account of my day to the Lord. It has helped me to strive during the day to do my very best and it has been really helpful. I am so grateful for the principle of accountability and the blessings that being accountable brings into our lives. :)

We had the chance this past week to go on a Ward hike. It was so much fun and really 久しぶり. We had a great time talking about the gospel while hiking and hearing members conversion stories. It was really cool experience. Their is power in sharing how the gospel has helped and blessed your life. Strengthening Ward members and others faith is so important. Challenge for this week: Share you testimony and conversion story with someone. How has the gospel changed your life? Look of the opportunity and share. There are so many opportunities
around us. Pray to see them more. :)

I know I am praying more and more for more opportunities to share the gospel. It is truly the happy sound! 福音

I hope you all have a wonderful week. Climb all the mountains that life throws at you whether they be literally mountains or trails. We all have them in life. Everyone does. But it is always a lot more beautiful on the other side. I promise. Climb it with faith, hope, and charity. :)

I love you all!!

Love,
Sister Ashby




No comments:

Post a Comment