Friday, June 13, 2014

Rainy season has arrived. :)

Dear family,

It is rainy season in Japan!!!!! That means that for the next about  
Hannah and her shoulder angel
month it will rain a lot. So far it hasn't been too bad.... 
But riding bikes in the rain as been fun! Haha :)

This week has been great!! We had some cool experiences but I don't
have much time today so I will tell you about my favorite one and a
little small miracle that happened to me.

So the otter day we were able to meet with one of our eikaiwa students
who we have become great friends with. We gave her a Book of Mormon
before and she has been reading some of it. She loves the ways that it
makes her feel. Her husband is abasing her learning more about
Christianity though. He had some hard times with his parents and
religion as a child and so now he is afraid of religions. But as we talked she was so open to it all and had such good thoughts and
questions. It was amazing. The spirit was guiding that lesson so well.
Everything just flowed from one thing to the next. Right now she can't
learn more but we are still sharing with her things from the Book of
Mormon to read. She is so great and I hope that one day she will be
able to really investigate the church but for right now she can just
learn little by little. But that is okay. It is all in gods timing. :)

Okay small miracle..... So we were going to visit someone and I forget
my train card, so I had to buy a normal ticket. I started putting in
the money and realized that I needed ¥10 more so I turned around to
ask my companion if she had ¥10, but right when I did a ticket
just popped out of the machine..... I was like what?? Haha :) just a
small miracle. Tender mercy. God really does watch over his
missionaries. :) haha

Well I love you all!! Have a great week! And enjoy the pics. Today for
Pday we went to Endoshima Island and walked around the whole place. It
is so pretty!!!! There was a cool bell that people in love ring
together and then they put a lock on the fence to lock their hearts
together. It is super cute. :) there where tons of locks! It looked
way cool.

Well I love you and I know this church is true!

Have a great week!

Love, Ashby Shimai

アシュビー姉妹





No comments:

Post a Comment