Tuesday, July 8, 2014

News flash from the Mission

To the parents of Sister Ashby,

As you may have heard, there is a typhoon approaching our mission. It is supposed to hit on Thursday or Friday of this week. We are closely watching the weather forecast. It is hard to tell how severe the storm will be at this point, but if the weather is especially bad and it appears to be unsafe, we may have the missionaries stay inside. Thank you so much for sending your wonderful missionary to us. We love Sister Ashby very much and are grateful for the opportunity to serve with her. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.


President and Sister Wada

No comments:

Post a Comment