Monday, July 28, 2014

"All of beauty in the earth bears the fingerprint of the Master Creator”








素晴らし家族、

This week has been so good!!!! 流石 last week of the transfer always is
the best!!! We talked to so many people this week and had some good
progress with people we are working with. It was a lot of fun! I am
sorry I don't have much time because we had zone Pday today at the
beach. It was a lot of fun, but the sand burned my feet off!!!! So
hot!!! Japan is so hot!!!! The other day it was in the 90s but with
humidity it felt like 100! I seriously feel like I am melting
sometimes. :) i am always sweaty.... There is no helping it...haha :)
oh well. I love these people enough to do that for them ;)

Highlight lesson of the week was teaching the plan of salvation to one
of my dearest friends here in Fujisawa. She is an eikaiwa student and
is amazing!!! So prepared to hear the gospel but her husband is a
little against religion... :( but when we taught her about the plan of
salvation we asked her how it would effect her life if she knew this
was true? And she said this "I never thought about this until now, but
if my husband were to die this plan would give me so much hope. It
would make me want to be a better person. It would give my life
purpose." Yes it would!!!!!!!!! As she was talking al of my insides
were just saying yes! Yes! Yes!!! You have got it!!! :) this gospel
gives us purpose. This gospel gives us hope! :) I am so grateful for
it!

I wish a could just share and share about all the miracles I saw this
week!! Heavenly Father is really blessing us. :) hopefully we will
continue to see some success this next transfer!!

Oh today we got transfer calls and I am staying in Fujisawa with
sister roth!! I am really happy to be staying!! I love it here!!! :)

Sorry... Short this week. But I love you and hope you have a happy week!!!

Oh and the title of this letter has a story too...... One of our
investigators is having trouble believing in the creation and the
afterlife, but believes in God. I have been more grateful then ever
this week for the knowledge that I was created by a loving Heavenly
Father. I know he created us and that we will live with him again if
we are faithful in all things. :)

Have a great week :)

Love, sister ashby

No comments:

Post a Comment