Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Feb. 24, 2014 Short letter computer glitch - unzipping pictures - back on track



















Dear family.....So this one is going to be a
short one this week I am so sorry. I had a great week though!! Today
we didn't get to go to the temple cause there were some scheduling
miscommunications with zones but we get to go next Tuesday instead!!
So I will have Pday next Tuesday as well. Tama is the best!! We say a
lot of miracles this week one including one of our eikaiwa students
really wanting to start being taught the lessons. She is an amazing
lady and I just love her so I am really excited!! It was a happy happy
day when she called us.
So other really cool things happened too but I have no time to write
about them.... :( but Dijobu!! I love this work and I am so grateful
to be here and see the lords hand not only working in my life but the
lives of all those around me. The Lord has a plan for all of his
children. He us truly mindful of us all and he truly loves us. :)

I love you all and hope you have a great week!!!

Here are some pics.... There is a story behind them all but I don't
have time to explain... Maybe after the mission...Haha :)

Don't forget who you are, whose you are, and what you stand for! :)
Love, hannah ashby Shimai

愛してます!!!!
アシュビ 姉妹

Ps. Happy happy happy birthday dad!!!! There is a letter in the mail
for you!!! :) love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment